* Sforza R,Clair D, Daire X, Larrue J, Boudon-Padieu E (1998) The role of Hyalesthes obsoletus (Hemiptera: Cixiidae) in the occurrence of bois noir of grapevines in France. Journal of Phytopathology 146, 549-556.
------- Isolate found on S, vulgaris is not confirmed to belong 'Ca. Phytoplasma solani' (only the confirmation that the isolate found on this host plant belongs to the stolbur group is given).
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW, Hernández LM (2006) HOSTS - a database of the hostplants of the world’s Lepidoptera. The Natural History Museum, London.https://www.nhm.ac.uk/our-science/data/hostplants/search/index.dsml
* Griffiths HM, Sinclair WA, Smart CD, Davis RE (1999) The phytoplasma associated with ash yellows and lilac witches-broom: 'Candidatus phytoplasma fraxini'. International Journal of Systematic Bacteriology 49(4), 1605-1614.
* Mityushev IM (2021) Host plants of Halyomorpha halys in the urban ecosystem on the Azov Sea Coast of Russia. EPPO Bulletin 51(2), 305-310.
------- Sporadic on this plant and no significant damage observed in the studied area.
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)