* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Orfanidou CG, Dimitriou C, Papayiannis LC, Maliogka VI, Katis NI (2014) Epidemiology and genetic diversity of criniviruses associated with tomato yellows disease in Greece. Virus Research 186, 120–129.
* Tontou R, Giovanardi D, Facchini C, Stefani E (2013) The epiphytic life of Pseudomonas syringae pv. actinidiae on kiwifruit and other cultivated and spontaneous plants. Journal of Plant Pathology 95(4) Supplement, 66
------- non-host, but Psa may survive as an epiphyte.
* Mori N, Quaglino F, Tessari F, Pozzebon A, Bulgari D, Casati P, Bianco PA (2014) Investigation on ‘bois noir’epidemiology in north‐eastern Italian vineyards through a multidisciplinary approach. Annals of Applied Biology 166(1), 75-89.
* Quaglino F, Passera A, Faccincani M, Moussa A, Pozzebon A, Sanna F, Casati P, Bianco PA, Mori N (2021) Molecular and spatial analyses reveal new insights on Bois noir epidemiology in Franciacorta vineyards. Annals of Applied Biology (early view). https://doi.org/10.1111/aab.12700
* Bananej K, Shahid MS, Shafiq M (2021) Evidence that leaf curl disease of Malva sylvestris in Iran is associated with cotton leaf curl Gezira virus and associated betasatellite. Journal of Plant Pathology 103(2), 671-672.
* British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture. Western yellowstriped armyworm (Spodoptera praefica). https://rdno.civicweb.net/document/127358/western-yellowstriped-armyworm.pdf?handle=3CD053B4F8D54F9CBB93F8D6D5572C27
* Ferreira MA, Sousa ME (2011) Hosts and Distribution of the Spider Mite Tetranychus evansi (Acari: Tetranychidae) in Portugal. Hale, C., Xxviii International Horticultural Congress on Science and Horticulture for People, Leuven 1, Int Soc Horticultural Science, (917): 133-136.
* Tuttle DM, Baker EW, Sales FM (1977) Spider mites (Tetranychidae: Acarina) of the state of Ceara, Brazil. International Journal of Acarology, 3: 1-8.