* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 1-476.
-------- Adult host.
* Brito R, Specht A, Gonçalves GL, Moreira GRP, Carneiro E, Santos FL, Roque-Specht VF, Mielke OHH, Casagrande MM (2019) Spodoptera marima: a new synonym of Spodoptera ornithogalli (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), with notes on adult morphology, host plant use and genetic variation along its geographic range. Neotropical Entomology 48(3), 433-448.
* Capinera JL (2017) Yellowstriped Armyworm, Spodoptera ornithogalli (Guenée) (Insecta: Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). Department of Entomology and Nematology, University of Florida /IFAS Extension, EENY216, 4 pp. https://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/IN/IN37300.pdf.
* Quaglino F, Passera A, Faccincani M, Moussa A, Pozzebon A, Sanna F, Casati P, Bianco PA, Mori N (2021) Molecular and spatial analyses reveal new insights on Bois noir epidemiology in Franciacorta vineyards. Annals of Applied Biology (early view). https://doi.org/10.1111/aab.12698
* Shakeel MT, Amer MA, Al-Saleh MA, Al-Shahwan IM, Kamran A, Orfanidou CG, Katis NI (2018) Molecular characterization of criniviruses involved in the etiology of cucumber yellowing disease in Riyadh region, Saudi Arabia. European Journal of Plant Pathology 150(1), 39-47.
* Shakeel MT, Al-Saleh MA, Amer MA, Al-Shahwan IM, Umar M, Dimou N, Orfanidou CG, Zakri AM, Katis NI (2017) Molecular characterization and natural host range of Tomato chlorosis virus in Saudi Arabia. Plant Pathology 99, 415–421.