* Bishop GC (1978) Studies on silver leaf disease of stone and pome fruit trees (Doctoral dissertation, Adelaide, Australia), 155 pp. https://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/20649/2/02whole.pdf
* Du YP, Zhai H, Sun QH, Wang ZS (2009) Susceptibility of Chinese grapes to grape phylloxera. Journal of grapevine research 48, 1. https://doi.org/10.5073/vitis.2009.48.57-58
-------- Asian species. Root (own-rooted).
* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 615 pp.
------- Adult host.
* Adlerz WC (1980) Ecological observations on two leafhoppers that transmit the Pierce’s disease bacteria. Proceedings of the Florida State Horticultural Society 93, 115-120.
------- Adults and nymphs were observed on Vitis sp.
* Hoddle MS, Triapitsyn SV, Morgan DJW (2003) Distribution and plant association records for Homalodisca coagulata (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae) in Florida. Florida Entomologist 86(1), 89-91.
* Turner WF, Pollard HN (1959) Life histories and behavior of five insect vectors of phony peach disease. United States Department of Agriculture, Technical Bulletin 1188, 28 pp.
-------- Feeding host.
* Barringer L, Ciafré CM (2020) Worldwide feeding host plants of spotted lanternfly, with significant additions from North America. Environmental Entomology 49(5), 999–1011.
* Park JD, Kim M-Y, Lee S-G, Shin S-C, Kim J, Park I-K (2009) Biological characteristics of Lycorma delicatula and the control effects of some Insecticides. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 48(1), 53-57.
------- Adults / nymphs feeding and very serious damage were observed in Korea.
* Wang Y, Yang YM, Fan ST, Lu. WP (2021) First report of brown rot of fruit on Vitis amurensis caused by Monilinia polystroma in China. Plant Disease 105(7), p 2014. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-12-20-2636-PDN