* Burke HE (1919) Biological Notes on the Flatheaded Apple Tree Borer (Chrysobothris Femorata Fab.) and the Pacific Flatheaded Apple Tree Borer (Chryso- Bothris Mali Horn). Journal of Economic Entomology, 12(4), 326–333.
------- uncertainty of the species of the femorata complex as the publication pre-dates Wellso & Manley, 2007.
* Mandelshtam MY, Yakushkin EA, Petrov AV (2018) Oriental ambrosia beetles (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae): new inhabitants of Primorsky krai in Russia. Russian Journal of Biological Invasions 9(4), 355-365.
------- as Tilia amurense.
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp.
* Van Driesche RG, LaForest JH, Bargeron CT, Reardon RC, Herlihy M (2012) Forest Pest Insects in North America: a Photographic Guide. USDA Forest Service. Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team. Morgantown, WV. FHTET-2012-02.
* Webster RL (1916) The white-marked tussock-moth. Circular. Paper 33. https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/iaes_circulars/39