* Stamova L, Sotirova V (1987) Reaction of different crops to artificial inoculation with Corynebacterium michiganense (E.F. Sm.) H.L. Jensen. Archiv fur Phytopathologie und Pflanzenschutz 23, 211–216.
------- Experimental. Causing wilted leaflets. Not confirmed in other publications. Pending confirmation, all monocotyledonous host plants reported by Stamova & Satirova (1987) are considered doubtful.
* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 1-476.
------- Larval host.
* Seifers DL, Harvey TL, Martin TJ, Jensen SG (1998) A partial host range of the High Plains virus of corn and wheat. Plant Disease 82, 875–879.
* Tatineni S, Hein GL (2021) High Plains wheat mosaic virus: An enigmatic disease of wheat and corn causing the High Plains disease. Molecular Plant Pathology, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1111/mpp.13113
* Bejakovich D, Pearson WD & O'Donnell MR (1998) Nationwide survey of pests and diseases of cereal and grass seed crops in New Zealand. 1. Arthropods and molluscs. In Proceedings of the Fifty First New Zealand Plant Protection Conference, pp. 38-50. Swiftprint Centre Ltd, Palmerston North, Hamilton, New Zealand.
------- confirmed host.