* Chirecean C, Daniel N, Seljak G (2019) First record of the Japanese grape leafhopper Arboridia kakogawana (Matsumura, 1932) (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae) from Romania. EPPO Bulletin, 49: 391– 397. https://doi.org/10.1111/epp.12585
------- confirmed host
* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 615 pp.
------- Adult host.
* Adlerz WC (1980) Ecological observations on two leafhoppers that transmit the Pierce’s disease bacteria. Proceedings of the Florida State Horticultural Society 93, 115-120.
------- Adults and nymphs were observed on this plant.
* Barringer L, Ciafré CM (2020) Worldwide feeding host plants of spotted lanternfly, with significant additions from North America. Environmental Entomology 49(5), 999–1011.
* Park JD, Kim M-Y, Lee S-G, Shin S-C, Kim J, Park I-K (2009) Biological characteristics of Lycorma delicatula and the control effects of some Insecticides. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 48(1), 53-57.
------- Adults / nymphs feeding and very serious damage were observed in Korea.
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
Regione Piemonte. Servizio fitosanitario. Lotte obbligatorie - Coleottero scarabeide del Giappone (Popillia japonica Newman). Popillia danni e difesa. https://www.regione.piemonte.it/web/sites/default/files/media/documenti/2019-06/popillia_danni_difesa.pdf
------- Attractive plant for the pest but without economic or ornamental relevance.
* Chireceanu C, Bosoi M, Podrumar T, Ghica M , Teodoru A, Chiriloaie-Palade A, Zaharia R (2020) Invasive Insect Species Detected on Grapevines in Romania during 2016–2019 and First Record of Erasmoneura vulnerata (Fitch, 1851) (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae). Acta Zoologica Bulgarica 72 (4), 649-659.