* Sui X, Zheng Y, Li R, Padmanabhan C, Tian T, Groth-Helms D, Keinath AP, Fei Z, Wu Z, Lin KS (2017) Molecular and biological characterization of Tomato mottle mosaic virus and development of RT-PCR detection. Plant Disease 101(5), 704-711.
* Rauf A, Shepard BM, Johnson MW (2000) Leafminers in vegetables, ornamental plants and weeds in Indonesia: Surveys of host crops, species composition and parasitoids. International Journal of Pest Management 46, 257-266.
------- confirmed host. Reared from infested leaves collected in the field
* Mackie AE, Rodon, BC, Barbetti MJ, McKirdy SJ, Jones RAC (2016) Potato spindle tuber viroid: alternative host reservoirs and strain found in a remote subtropical irrigation area. European Journal of Plant Pathology 145, 433-446.
------- Absence of symptoms.
* Etienne J, Ryckewaert P, Michel B (2015) Thrips (Insecta: Thysanoptera) of Guadeloupe and Martinique: updated check-list with new information on their ecology and natural enemies. Florida Entomologist 98(1), 298-304.
* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae and Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). The Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 1-476.
* Abraham P, Banwo OO, Kashina BD, Alegbejo MD (2021) Detection of weed species infested by Tomato ringspot virus in field-grown tomato in Sudan savanna, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Plant Protection 35(2), 1-15.
* Hong JC, Norman DJ, Reed DL, Momol MT, Jones JB (2012) Diversity among Ralstonia solanacearum strains isolated from the southeastern United States. Phytopathology 102, 924-936.
* Swanepoel AE (1992) Survival of South African strains of biovar 2 and biovar 3 of Pseudomonas solanacearum in the roots and stems of weeds. Potato Research 55: 329-332
* Kareem KT, Alamu OO, Egberongbe RK, Arogundade O (2012) Effect of different mulch materials on the incidence and severity of okra mosaic virus (OMV) in okra. Journal of Applied Horticulture (Lucknow) 14(1), 51-55.