* Kamble AK, Sawan SD, Sawant IS, Ghule SB, Patii AC, Saha S (2019) Characterization of Xanthomonas campestris pv. viticola causing bacterial leaf spot of grapes in Maharashtra, India. Journal of Environmental Biology 40(6), 1145-1150.
* Villalobos W, Coto-Morales T, Sandoval-Carvajal I, Garita L, Montero-Astúa M, Moreira L (2019) ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma asteris’ host species in Costa Rica. Phytopathogenic Mollicutes 9(1) 21-22. DOI:10.5958/2249-4677.2019.00011.2
* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 615 pp.
------- Adult host.
* Etienne J, Ryckewaert P, Michel B (2015) Thrips (Insecta: Thysanoptera) of Guadeloupe and Martinique: updated check-list with new information on their ecology and natural enemies. Florida Entomologist 98(1), 298-304.
* Hennessy C, Walduck G, Daly A and Padovan A (2005) Weed hosts of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense tropicalrace 4 in northern Australia. Australasian Plant Pathology 34, 115–117.
------- Fusarium oxysporum f. sp.cubense tropical race 4 was isolated from roots of this plant growing in an infested banana plantation.
* Bellé C, Ramos RF, Balardin RR, Nora DD & Kaspary TE (2020) Host weed species range of Meloidogyne ethiopica whitehead (Tylenchida: Meloidogynidae) found in Brazil. European Journal of Plant Pathology 156(3), 979-985.
-------In experiments, it was found to be a good host (RF>=1).