* Goodey JB, Franklin MT, Hooper DJ (1965) T. Goodey's: The Nematode Parasites of Plants Catalogued Under Their Hosts. Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux, Farnham Royal, Bucks, England. Third edition, 214 pp.
* EFSA Panel on Plant Health (PLH) (2013) Scientific Opinion on the risk to plant health posed by Phialophora cinerescens (Wollenweber) van Beyma for the EU territory, with the identification and evaluation of risk reduction options. EFSA Journal 11(1), 3070. https://doi.org/10.2903/j.efsa.2013.3070
* Zenkteler E (1992) Rootstocks resistant to Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. dianthi and Phialophora cinerescens for grafting glasshouse carnations. Phytopathologia Polonica 16, 17–23.
* Brito R, Specht A, Gonçalves GL, Moreira GRP, Carneiro E, Santos FL, Roque-Specht VF, Mielke OHH, Casagrande MM (2019) Spodoptera marima: a new synonym of Spodoptera ornithogalli (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), with notes on adult morphology, host plant use and genetic variation along its geographic range. Neotropical Entomology 48(3), 433-448.
* Heppner JB (2007) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Gainesville, Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, p 670.