* Beddes T & Caron M (2014) Pacific Flatheaded Borer and Flatheaded Appletree Borer. Utah Pests Fact Sheet, (ENT-170-14PR)
------- no details given on the live stage associated.
* Paiero SM, Jackson MD, Jewiss-Gaines A, Kimoto T, Gill BD, Marshall SA (2012) Field guide to the jewel beetles of northeastern North America. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
------- covers several species of the femorata complex together
* EPPO (2021) EPPO Technical Document No. 1083. Pest risk analysis for Chrysobothris femorata and C. mali. EPPO, Paris. Available at https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/CHRBFE/documents
------- very uncertain host (life stages are not indicated or record may relate to other species in the femorata complex)
* Burke HE (1929) The Pacific Flathead Borer. Technical Bulletin - United States Department of Agriculture, Washington D.C., (83).
* EPPO (2021) EPPO Technical Document No. 1083. Pest risk analysis for Chrysobothris femorata and C. mali. EPPO, Paris. Available at https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/CHRBMA/documents
------- very uncertain host. Record relates only to the presence of adults, or the life stages are not indicated.
* Bishop GC (1978) Studies on silver leaf disease of stone and pome fruit trees (Doctoral dissertation, Adelaide, Australia), 155 pp. https://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/20649/2/02whole.pdf
* Moore WC (1959) British Parasitic Fungi. Cambridge University Press, 430 pp.
* Bastas KK, Sahin F (2012) First report of fire blight disease caused by Erwinia amylovora on rockspray (Cotoneaster horizontalis) in Turkey. Plant Disease 96(11), p 1690.
* Van der Zwet, Keil HL (1979) Fire blight: a bacterial disease of rosaceous Plants. USDA Handbook no. 510. USDA, Washington (US), 200 p.
* Giorgi S, Scortichini M (2005) Molecular characterization of Erwinia amylovora strains from different host plants through RFLP analysis and sequencing of hrpN and dspA/E genes. Plant Pathology 54, 789-798.
* Lecomte P, Cadic C, Belin J, Saubion M (1992) Sensitivity of Cotoneaster to fireblight. PHM Revue Horticole 324, 26-29.
* Zeller W (1977) Studies on fire blight in the German Federal Republic. 2. Susceptibility of woody ornamentals to Erwinia amylovora. Nachrichtenblatt des Deutschen Pflanzenschutzdienstes 29(1 ), p 1-10.
* Pellizzari G, Duso C, Rainato A, Pozzebon A, Zanini G (2012) Phenology, ethology and distribution of Pseudococcus comstocki, an invasive pest in northeastern Italy. Bulletin of Insectology.65(2), 209-215.