* Maier CT (1990) Native and exotic rosaceous hosts of apple, plum, and quince curculio larvae (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in the Northeastern United States. Journal of Economic Entomology 83, 1326–1332.
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Hess AD (1940) The biology and control of the round-headed apple-tree borer, Saperda candida Fabricius. New York State Agricultural Experiment Station Bulletin no. 688, 93 pp.
* Monné MA & Nearns EH (2021) Catalogue of the Cerambycidae (Coleoptera) of Canada and United States of America. Part IV. Subfamily Lamiinae. https://cerambycids.com/default.asp?action=show_catalog (last accessed 2021-11).