* Gobatto D, Araújo de Oliveira L, Andrade de Siqueira Franco D, Velásquez N, Daròs J-A, Eiras M (2019) Surveys in the chrysanthemum production areas of Brazil and Colombia reveal that weeds are potential reservoirs of Chrysanthemum stunt viroid. Viruses 11, 355. doi:10.3390/v11040355
------- As Dendranthema.
* Eiseman CS, Lonsdale O (2018) New State and Host Records for Agromyzidae (Diptera) in the United States, with the Description of Thirty New Species. Zootaxa 4479(1), 1-156.
------- as Chrysanthemum sp. (cultivated species)
* Frick KE (1959) Synopsis of the species of agromyzid leaf miners described from North America. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 108, 347-465.
* Miyashita T, Soichi N (1993) Studies on the varietal difference in injury caused by Thrips palmi in chrysanthemum. 3. Relationship between infested part, density and injury. Japanese Journal of Applied Entomology and Zoology 37(4), 227-233.
* Ng YF, Zaimi JS (2018) The economically important thrips from Malaysia, with a key to species (Thysanoptera, Thripinae). ZooKeys 810, 113-126.