New and revised dynamic EPPO datasheets are available in the EPPO Global Database
The EPPO Secretariat is in the process of revising the EPPO datasheets on pests recommended for regulation and creating new datasheets. This project is also supported by an EU grant agreement. This revision provides the opportunity to create dynamic datasheets in the EPPO Global Database in which the sections on pest identity, host range and geographical distribution are automatically generated by the database. It is planned that these dynamic datasheets will progressively replace the PDF documents that are currently stored in the database. Since the previous report (EPPO RS 2021/050), the following new and revised EPPO datasheets have been published in the EPPO Global Database:
- Diabrotica undecimpunctata undecimpunctata. https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/DIABUN/datasheet
- Naupactus leucoloma. https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/GRAGLE/datasheet
- Premnotrypes latithorax. https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/PREMLA/datasheet
- Premnotrypes vorax. https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/PREMVO/datasheet
- Xylophilus ampelinus. https://gd.eppo.int/taxon/XANTAM/datasheet
EPPO Secretariat (2021-04).