* Ito K (1963) Shoot blight of larch. A destructive disease in larch plantations of Japan. Bulletin of the Government Forest Experimental Station Tokyo 159, 89-103.
* Sato K, Shouji T (1962) Ditto V (Preliminary report). Pathogenicity of Guignardia laricina, the causal fungus of the disease. Transactions of the 73rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Forestry Society, 217-219 (in Japanese).
* Akbulut S, Stamps WT (2012) Insect vectors of the pinewood nematode: a review of the biology and ecology of Monochamus species. Forest Pathology 42(2), 89-99. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1439-0329.2011.00733.x
* Lindquist EE, Wu KW (1991) Review of mites of the genus Mucroseius (Acari, Mesostigmata, Ascidae) associated with sawyer beetles (Cerambycidae, Monochamus and Mecynippus) and pine wood nematodes Aphelenchoididae, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus (Steiner And Buhrer) Nickle, with descriptions of 6 new species from Japan and North-America, and notes on their previous misidentification. Canadian Entomologist 123(4), 875-927.
* Maine Forest Service (2001) Hemlock looper Lambdina fiscellaria (Gn.). Maine Department of Conservation. https://www.maine.gov/dacf/mfs/forest_health/insects/hemlock_looper.htm
------- Lambdina fiscellaria fiscellaria