* Bastas KK (2012) First report of Erwinia amylovora on firethorn (Pyracantha coccinea) and mountainash (Sorbus sp.) in Turkey. Plant Disease 96(12), p 1818.
* Gavrilovic V, Obradovic A, Milajasevic S, Zivkovic S, Arsenijeviec M, Vojinovic M (2008) Sorbus sp. - New host of Erwinia amylovora in Serbia. Acta Horticulturae 793, 351-355.
* Barringer L, Ciafré CM (2020) Worldwide feeding host plants of spotted lanternfly, with significant additions from North America. Environmental Entomology 49(5), 999–1011.
* Park JD, Kim M-Y, Lee S-G, Shin S-C, Kim J, Park I-K (2009) Biological characteristics of Lycorma delicatula and the control effects of some Insecticides. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 48(1), 53-57.
------- Nymphs feeding and weak damage were observed in Korea.
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Stigter H, Geraedts WHJM, Spijkers HCP (1997) Thaumetopoea processionea in the Netherlands: Present status and management perspectives (Lepidoptera: Notodontidae). Proceedings of the Section Experimental and Applied Entomology of the Netherlands Entomological Society (N.E.V.) 3-16.
------- Occasional larval feeding.