* Janssen D, Ruiz L, Velasco L, Segundo E, Cuadrado IM. (2002) Non-cucurbitaceous weed species shown to be natural hosts of Cucumber vein yellowing virus in south-eastern Spain. Plant Pathology 51(6), 797.
* Adlerz WC (1980) Ecological observations on two leafhoppers that transmit the Pierce’s disease bacteria. Proceedings of the Florida State Horticultural Society 93, 115-120.
------- Adults were observed on this plant.
* Masetti A, Lanzoni A, Burgio G, Süss L (2004) Faunistic Study of the Agromyzidae (Diptera) on Weeds of Marginal Areas in Northern Italy Agroecosystems. Annals of the Entomological Society of America 97(6), 1252-1262.
* Stegmaier CEJ (1966) Host plants and parasites of Liriomyza trifolii in Florida (Diptera: Agromyzidae). Florida Entomologist 49(2), 75-80.
* Monteiro NJS, Barbosa RR, Esposito MC (2019) Agromyzidae (Diptera: Schizophora) in the state of Pará: new species and new records in Brazil. Zootaxa 4624(2), 151-182.
* Stegmaier CE Jr (1967) Some new host plant records and parasites of Phytobia (Amauromyza) maculosa in Florida (Diptera: Agromyzidae). Florida Entomologist 50(2), 99-101.
* Papayiannis LC, Kokkinos CD, Alfaro-Fernandez A (2011) Detection, characterization and host range studies of Pepino mosaic virus in Cyprus. European Journal of Plant Pathology 132, 1-7.
------- No data is given on the possible presence of symptoms.
* Kil EJ, Lee YJ, Cho S, Auh CK, Kim D, Lee KY, Kim MK, Choi HS, Kim CS, Lee S (2015) Identification of natural weed hosts of Tomato chlorosis virus in Korea by RT-PCR with root tissues. European Journal of Plant Pathology 142(2), 419-426.