* Linsley EG & Chemsak JA (1995) The Cerambycidae of North America, Part VII, No. 2: Taxonomy and Classification of the subfamily Lamiinae, Tribes Acanthocinini through Hemilophini. University of California Publications in Entomology 114, 292 pp.
-------- Pyracantha is reported as a host, but this needs to be verified (personal communication with B. Gill (2021).
* Zielonka M, Pope T, Leather S (2022) Effect of host plant on the life history of the carnation tortrix moth Cacoecimorpha pronubana (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae). Bulletin of Entomological Research 112(1), 44-50.
* Taylor RK, Guilford PJ, Clark RG, Hale CN, Forster RLS (2001) Detection of Erwinia amylovora in plant material using novel polymerase chain reaction (PCR) primers. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 29, 35-43.
* Wallner WE & McManus KA (1989) Proceedings, Lymantriidae: a comparison of features of New and Old World tussock moths; 1988 June 26-July 1; New Haven, CT. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-123. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 554 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-123
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp