'Candidatus Phytoplasma prunorum' (as Prunus) (PHYPPR) Experimental
Aleurodicus dispersus (as Prunus) (ALEDDI) Host
American plum line pattern virus (as Prunus) (APLPV0) Host
Anarsia lineatella (as Prunus) (ANARLI) Host
Apiosporina morbosa (as Prunus) (DIBOMO) Host
Apriona cinerea (as Prunus) (APRICI) Host
* Singh AP, Bhandari RS, Verma TD (2004) Important insect pests of poplars in agroforestry and strategies for their management in northwestern India. Agroforestry Systems 63, 15–26.
Carposina sasakii (as Prunus) (CARSSA) Host
Ceratitis capitata (as Prunus) (CERTCA) Host
Diabrotica speciosa (as Prunus) (DIABSC) Host
Epichoristodes acerbella (as Prunus) (EPIOIO) Host
Epiphyas postvittana (as Prunus) (TORTPO) Host
Euproctis chrysorrhoea (as Prunus) (EUPRCH) Host
Grapholita funebrana (as Prunus) (LASPFU) Host
Grapholita molesta (as Prunus) (LASPMO) Host
Grapholita packardi (as Prunus) (LASPPA) Host
* Brown JW (2022) A review of host plants for the tortricid tribe Grapholitini, with a synopsis of host utilization by genus (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae). Insecta Mundi 0944, 1 –75.
Grapholita prunivora (as Prunus) (LASPPR) Host
Helicoverpa zea (as Prunus) (HELIZE) Host
* Matthews M (1991) Classification of the Heliothinae. Bulletin of the Natural Resources Institute No. 44. Natural Resources Institute, Chatham, UK.
Hyphantria cunea (as Prunus) (HYPHCU) Host
Little cherry virus 1 (as Prunus) (LCHV10) Host
Lymantria dispar (as Prunus) (LYMADI) Host
Malacosoma americanum (as Prunus) (MALAAM) Host
Malacosoma disstria (as Prunus) (MALADI) Host
Malacosoma parallela (as Prunus) (MALAPA) Host
Monilinia fructicola (as Prunus) (MONIFC) Host
Monilinia fructigena (as Prunus) (MONIFG) Host
Nepovirus avii (as Prunus) (CLRV00) Host
Nepovirus nigranuli (as Prunus) (TBRV00) Host
Oligonychus perseae (as Prunus) (OLIGPA) Host
Omophlus lepturoides (as Prunus) (OMOPLE) Host
Orgyia leucostigma (as Prunus) (HEMELE) Host
* Dedes J (2014). Whitemarked tussock moth (Orgyia leucostigma). Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service, Great Lakes Forestry Centre, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Insect Production Services 2 p. https://cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/publications?id=35692
------- as ''cherry''.
Parabemisia myricae (as Prunus) (PRABMY) Host
Peach yellows phytoplasma (as Prunus) (PHYP29) Host
* Kirkpatrick BC (1995) Peach yellows. Compendium of Stone Fruit Diseases (eds Ogawa JM, Zehr EI, Bird GW, Ritchie DF, Uriu K & Uyemoto JK) APS Press, St. Paul, MN, USA, p 57.
Phytophthora cactorum (as Prunus) (PHYTCC) Host
Plum pox virus (as Prunus) (PPV000) Host
Pseudococcus calceolariae (as Prunus) (PSECGA) Host
Pseudococcus comstocki (as Prunus) (PSECCO) Host
Pseudomonas syringae pv. morsprunorum (as Prunus) (PSDMMP) Host
Reptalus panzeri (as Prunus) (REPTPA) Host
Rhagoletis cingulata (as Prunus) (RHAGCI) Host
Rhagoletis fausta (as Prunus) (RHAGFA) Host
Scolytus schevyrewi (as Prunus) (SCOLSH) Host
Trirachys sartus (as Prunus) (AELSSA) Host
* Duffy EAJ (1968) A monograph of the immature stages of Oriental timber beetles (Cerambycidae). Trustees of the British Museum (Natural History), London.
* Gaffar SA, Bhat AA (1991) Management of stem borer, Aeolesthes sarta (Solsky), infesting walnut trees in Kashmir. Indian Journal of Forestry 14, 138- 141.
* Gressitt JL (1951) Longicornia. Volume 2. Paul Lechevalier, Paris.
Anoplophora chinensis (as Prunus) (ANOLCN) Major host
* Lim J, Jung S-Y, Lim J-S, Jang J, Kim K-M, Lee Y-M, Lee B-W (2014) A review of host plants of Cerambycidae (Coleoptera: Chrysomeloidea) with new host records for fourteen Cerambycids, including the Asian longhorn beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis Motschulsky), in Korea. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 53(2), 111-133.
* Sjöman H, Östberg J & Nilsson J (2014) Review of host trees for the wood-boring pests Anoplophora glabripennis and Anoplophora chinensis: an urban forest perspective. Arboriculture & Urban Forestry 40(3), 143–164.
Pseudococcus viburni (as Prunus) (PSECOB) Major host
Reptalus panzeri (REPTPA) Wild/Weed