* Smith SM, Gomez DF, Beaver RA, Hulcr J, Cognato AI (2019) Reassessment of the species in the Euwallacea fornicatus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae) complex after the rediscovery of the ‘lost’ type specimen. Insects 10, 261. https://doi.org/10.3390/insects10090261
------- As host of PSHB (polyphagous shot hole borer).
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Duffy EAJ (1968) A monograph of the immature stages of Oriental timber beetles (Cerambycidae). Trustees of the British Museum (Natural History), London.
* Gaffar SA, Bhat AA (1991) Management of stem borer, Aeolesthes sarta (Solsky), infesting walnut trees in Kashmir. Indian Journal of Forestry 14, 138- 141.
* Gressitt JL (1951) Longicornia. Volume 2. Paul Lechevalier, Paris.
* Lim J, Jung S-Y, Lim J-S, Jang J, Kim K-M, Lee Y-M, Lee B-W (2014) A review of host plants of Cerambycidae (Coleoptera: Chrysomeloidea) with new host records for fourteen Cerambycids, including the Asian longhorn beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis Motschulsky), in Korea. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 53(2), 111-133.
* Sjöman H, Östberg J & Nilsson J (2014) Review of host trees for the wood-boring pests Anoplophora glabripennis and Anoplophora chinensis: an urban forest perspective. Arboriculture & Urban Forestry 40(3), 143–164.
* Maier CT (1990) Native and exotic rosaceous hosts of apple, plum, and quince curculio larvae (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in the Northeastern United States. Journal of Economic Entomology 83, 1326–1332.
------ Few larvae were observed.