* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Yanar Y, Dide Kultuk N, Erkan S (2006) Alternative weed hosts of Beet necrotic yellow vein virus and Beet soil-borne virus in North-East of Turkey. International Journal of Virology 2, 50-54.
------- Detected by ELISA.
* Mori N, Quaglino F, Tessari F, Pozzebon A, Bulgari D, Casati P, Bianco PA (2014) Investigation on ‘bois noir’epidemiology in north‐eastern Italian vineyards through a multidisciplinary approach. Annals of Applied Biology 166(1), 75-89.
* Quaglino F, Passera A, Faccincani M, Moussa A, Pozzebon A, Sanna F, Casati P, Bianco PA, Mori N (2021) Molecular and spatial analyses reveal new insights on Bois noir epidemiology in Franciacorta vineyards. Annals of Applied Biology (early view). https://doi.org/10.1111/aab.12705
* Bratsch SA, Grinstead S, Lockhart B, Mollov D (2020) Biological properties and genomic sequence of an isolate of cherry rasp leaf virus from tomato. Journal of Plant Pathology. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42161-020-00522-5