* Barron JR, Bisdee HE (1984) Hymenopterous parasites with lepidopterous and sawfly hosts on Lonicera (honeysuckle) on the Ottawa area. Canadian Entomologist 116, 1345-1356.
* Food Plant Database for the Leafrollers of the World (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae). http://www.tortricidae.com/foodplantreferences.asp
------- LACM Index. Records from the card file at the Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History, Los Angeles, California; transcribed by Gaeden Robinson (BMNH).
* MacKay MR (1962) Larvae of the North American Tortricinae (Lepidoptera: Tortricinae). Canadian Entomologist Suppl. 28, 1-181.
* Schaffner JV Jr (1959) Microlepidoptera and their parasites reared from field collections in northeastern United States. Miscellaneous Publications of USDA No. 767, 97 pp.
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)