* Stathas GJ, Kartsonas ED, Darras AI, Skouras PJ (2021) Scale insect species (Hemiptera: Coccomorpha) and their natural enemies, recorded on agricultural, ornamental and forest plant species in the wider area of Messenian Province (Peloponnese, Greece), 2000–2020. Hellenic Plant Protection Journal, 14(2), 47-64.
* Bella S, Aguin-Pombo D, Aguiar AM, Kunz G, Miralles-Nunez A, Foster S, Sanchez-Garcia I, Wilson MR, D’Urso VE (2022) Discovery of Hishimonus diffractus Dai, Fletcher & Zhang, 2013 (Hemiptera: Auchenorrhyncha: Cicadellidae) in Europe, with remarks on previously recorded species of the genus. Zootaxa 5159(4), 558–570. https://doi.org/10.11646/zootaxa.5159.4.5
* Seljak G (2013) Hishimonus hamatus Kuoh (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae): a new alien leafhopper in Europe. Acta Entomologica Slovenica 21(2), 123-130.
* Lanteri A, del Río MG (2017) Naupactus xanthographus (Germar) species group (Curculionidae: Entiminae: Naupactini): a comprehensive taxonomic treatment. Journal of Natural History 51, 27-28.
------- reported as hosts but evidence is lacking that they are true hosts (i.e. support completion of full life cycle).
* Kumar V, Kakkar G, McKenzie CL, Seal DR, Osborne LS (2013) An overview of chilli thrips, Scirtothrips dorsalis (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) biology, distribution and management. In Weed and pest control-conventional and new challenges (Eds Soloneski S & Larramendy M), pp. 53-77.
------- confirmed host in Florida
* Kim DE, Lee H, Kim MJ, Lee DH (2015) Predicting the potential habitat, host plants, and geographical distribution of Pochazia shantungensis (Hemiptera: Ricaniidae) in Korea. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 54, 179–189.