* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Davidson JM, Werres S, Garbelotto M, Hansen M & Rizzo DM (2003) Sudden oak death and associated diseases caused by Phytophthora ramorum. Plant Health Progress 4(1), 12. Grünwald NJ, LeBoldus JM & Hamelin RC (2019) Ecology and evolution of the sudden oak death pathogen Phytophthora ramorum. Annual Review of Phytopathology 57, 301-321.
* Cave GL, Randall-Schadel B & Redlin SC (2008) Risk analysis for Phytophthora ramorum Werres, de Cock & Man in’t Veld, causal agent of sudden oak death, ramorum leaf blight, and ramorum dieback. US Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Raleigh, NC.
* USDA (2010) Phytophthora ramorum Werres, de Cock & Man in’t Veld. Pest Risk Assessment for Oregon. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58740d57579fb3b4fa5ce66f/t/599dec4b2994ca3914cdde86/1503521868110/Pram_PRA_OR_11192010.pdf