* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)
* Angelini E, Squizzato F, Luccheta G, Borgo M (2004) Detection of a phytoplasma associated with grapevine ‘Flavescence dorée’ in Clematis vitalba.- European Journal of Plant Pathology 110, 193-201.
* Genov N, Angelini E, Filippin L (2018) First report of Clematis vitalba and Ailanthus altissima infected with 16SV-C subgroup phytoplasmas in Bulgaria. Proceedings of the 19th Congress of ICVG (Santiago, CL, 2018-04-09/12), 152-153.
------- Confirmed host (flavescence dorée type 16SrV-C).
* Malembic-Maher S, Desqué D, Khalil D, Salar P, Bergey B, Danet J-L, Duret S, (...), Foissac X (2020) When a Palearctic bacterium meets a Nearctic insect vector: Genetic and ecological insights into the emergence of the grapevine Flavescence dorée epidemics in Europe. PLOS Pathogens 16(3), e1007967. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1007967
------- Confirmed host.