* Li Y, Wang Y, Hu J, Xiao L, Tan G, Lan P, Liu Y, Li F (2017) The complete genome sequence, occurrence and host range of Tomato mottle mosaic virus Chinese isolate. Virology Journal 14, 15. doi: 10.1186/s12985-016-0676-2
* Mujica N, Kroschel J (2011) Leafminer fly (Diptera: Agromyzidae) occurrence, distribution and parasitoid associations in field and vegetable crops along the Peruvian coast. Environmental Entomology 40, 217-230.
* Wei J, Zou L, Kuang R, He L (2000) Influence of leaf tissue structure on host feeding selection by pea leafminer Liriomyza huidobrensis (Diptera: Agromyzidae). Zoological Studies 39, 295-300.
* Chen X, Lang F, Xu Z, He J, Ma Y (2003) The occurrence of leafminers and their parasitoids on vegetables and weeds in Hangzhou area, Southeast China. BioControl 48: 515-527.
------- confirmed host. Reared from infested leaves collected in the field
* Zhang Y, Zheng L, Gao H, Song Q, Gao J (2019) First report of a new bacterial leaf blight of Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa pekinensis) caused by Pantoea ananatis in China. Plant Disease 103(11), p 2942.
------- On Chinese cabbage in Shandong province, China.
* Parrella G, Gognalons P, Gebre-Selassie K, Vovlas C, Marchoux G (2003) An update of the host range of tomato spotted wilt virus. Journal of Plant Pathology 85(4), 227-264.
-------- As Brassica pekinensis.