* Clark SM, LeDoux DG, Seeno TN, Riley EG, Gilbert AJ, Sullivan JM (2004) Host plants of leaf beetle species occurring in the United States and Canada (Coleoptera: Megalopodidae, Orsodacnidae, Chrysomelidae, excluding Bruchinae). Coleopterists Society, Special Publication 2, 615 pp.
------- Adult host.
* Barringer L, Ciafré CM (2020) Worldwide feeding host plants of spotted lanternfly, with significant additions from North America. Environmental Entomology 49(5), 999–1011.
* Park JD, Kim M-Y, Lee S-G, Shin S-C, Kim J, Park I-K (2009) Biological characteristics of Lycorma delicatula and the control effects of some Insecticides. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 48(1), 53-57.
------- Adult feeding and serious damage were observed in Korea.
* Shestibratov KA, Baranov OY, Subbotina NM, Lebedev VG, Panteleev SV, Krutovsky KV, Padutov VE (2018) Early Detection and Identification of the Main Fungal Pathogens for Resistance Evaluation of New Genotypes of Forest Trees. Forests 9, 732.
------- confirmed host
* Stigter H, Geraedts WHJM, Spijkers HCP (1997) Thaumetopoea processionea in the Netherlands: Present status and management perspectives (Lepidoptera: Notodontidae). Proceedings of the Section Experimental and Applied Entomology of the Netherlands Entomological Society (N.E.V.) 3-16.
------- Occasional larval feeding.
* CAPS (2019) Trichoferus campestris. Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey pest datasheets. http://download.ceris.purdue.edu/file/3869
------- Dry wood host.
* Iwata R & Yamada F (1990) Notes on the biology of Hesperophanes campestris, a drywood borer in Japan. Material und Organismen 25, 305–313.
------- Dry wood host.
* Lim J, Jung SY, Lim JS, Jang J, Kim KM, Lee YM, Lee BW (2014) A review of host plants of Cerambycidae (Coleoptera: Chrysomeloidea) with new host records for fourteen Cerambycids, including the Asian longhorn beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis Motschulsky), in Korea. Korean Journal of Applied Entomology 53, 111-133.
------- Living host.
* Dedes J (2014). Whitemarked tussock moth (Orgyia leucostigma). Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service, Great Lakes Forestry Centre, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Insect Production Services 2 p. https://cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/publications?id=35692
* Wallner WE & McManus KA (1989) Proceedings, Lymantriidae: a comparison of features of New and Old World tussock moths; 1988 June 26-July 1; New Haven, CT. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-123. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 554 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-123
* Webster RL (1916) The white-marked tussock-moth. Circular. Paper 33. https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/iaes_circulars/39