* Paiero SM, Jackson MD, Jewiss-Gaines A, Kimoto T, Gill BD, Marshall SA (2012) Field guide to the jewel beetles of northeastern North America. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
------- confirmed host
* Nelson GH, Walters Jr G, Haines R & Bellamy C (2008) A catalog and bibliography of the Buprestoidea of America North of Mexico Coleopterists Society Special Publications. The Coleopterists Society, North Potomac, MD. (Vol. 4).
------- it may refer to other species of the femorata complex as it pre-dates Wellso & Manley, 2007.
* Atkinson TH (online) Bark and Ambrosia Beetles. http://www.barkbeetles.info/index.php [last accessed 2021-10]
* Wood SL & Bright DE (1992) A catalog of Scolytidae and Platypodidae (Coleoptera), part 2: Taxonomic index. Great Basin Naturalist Memoirs 13, 1-1553.
------- Rare and apparently not persistent in Amelanchier sp.
* Maier CT (1990) Native and exotic rosaceous hosts of apple, plum, and quince curculio larvae (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in the Northeastern United States. Journal of Economic Entomology 83, 1326–1332.