* Eskalen A, Stouthamer R, Lynch SC, Rugman-Jones PF, Twizeyimana M, Gonzalez A, Thibault T (2013) Host range of Fusarium dieback and its ambrosia beetle (Coleoptera: Scolytinae) vector in southern California. Plant Disease 97(7), 938-951.
* University of California. Invasive shot hole borers. ISHB reproductive hosts. https://ucanr.edu/sites/pshb/pest-overview/ishb-reproductive-hosts/ (last accessed 2021-03)
-------- Susceptible reproductive host (infection may cause tree death).
* Smith SM, Gomez DF, Beaver RA, Hulcr J, Cognato AI (2019) Reassessment of the species in the Euwallacea fornicatus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae) complex after the rediscovery of the ‘lost’ type specimen. Insects 10, 261. https://doi.org/10.3390/insects10090261
------- As host of PSHB (polyphagous shot hole borer).
* Rizzo DM, Garbelotto M, Davidson JM, Slaughter GW & Koike ST (2002) Phytophthora ramorum and sudden oak death in California: I. host relationships. In. Standiford RB et al. (2002) Proceedings of the Fifth Symposium on Oak Woodlands: Oaks in Californias Challenging Landscape. General Technical Report PSW-GTR-184, Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, US Department of Agriculture 184: 733-740.
* Duffy EAJ (1968) A monograph of the immature stages of Oriental timber beetles (Cerambycidae). Trustees of the British Museum (Natural History), London.
* Gressitt JL (1951) Longicornia. Volume 2. Paul Lechevalier, Paris.