* Kim MS, Klopfenstein NB, Ota Y, Lee SK, Woo KS, Kaneko S (2010) White pine blister rust in Korea, Japan and other Asian regions: comparisons and implications for North America. Forest Pathology 40(3/4), 382-401.
-------- Telial host. Several Ribes species are listed.
* Burke HE (1919) Biological Notes on the Flatheaded Apple Tree Borer (Chrysobothris Femorata Fab.) and the Pacific Flatheaded Apple Tree Borer (Chryso- Bothris Mali Horn). Journal of Economic Entomology, 12(4), 326–333.
------- uncertainty of the species of the femorata complex as the publication pre-dates Wellso & Manley, 2007.
* Maier CT (1990) Native and exotic rosaceous hosts of apple, plum and quince curculio larvae (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in the northeastern United States. Environmental Entomology 83(4), 1326–1332.
------- "Slingerland & Crosby (1914) and Armstrong (1958) found that plum curculio also develops in gooseberries, Ribes spp.; but they did not indicate infestation levels in these saxifragaceous hosts."
* Heppner JB (2003) Lepidoptera of Florida. Part 1. Introduction and catalog. Volume 17 of Arthropods of Florida and neighboring land areas. Division of Plant Industry. Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Gainesville, Florida. 670 pp
* Robinson GS, Ackery PR, Kitching IJ, Beccaloni GW & Hernández LM (2010) HOST - A database of the world's Lepidopteran hostplants. Natural History Museum, London. https://www.nhm.ac.uk (Accessed on 7 December 2020 and 21 March 2021)