VALITEST regional training workshops on the concept of validation
In the framework of the EU funded VALITEST research project (https://www.valitest.eu), the organization of three regional training workshops is planned in the first quarter of 2021 on the concept of validation in Plant Health diagnostics.
- One event will be organized in Rome (IT) by CREA and NIB.
- One event will be organized in Warsaw (PL) by PIORIN.
- One event will be organized in Wageningen (NL) by WUR and FERA.
The objectives of these training workshops are:
- To introduce the concept of validation and present the state of the art in terms of choice of a test and analysis of the results of performance evaluation
- To train experts on the use of kits (including on-site and field tests)
- To present the state of the art in term of organization and analysis of interlaboratory comparisons (with a focus on test performance studies).
The three workshops will include presentations, small group activities and practical sessions. They will be open to the technical staff of public and private diagnostic laboratories and of companies producing diagnostic kits. There will be a maximum of 25 attendees in each training workshop.
For more information and to make an expression of interest: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JVDG9MV
EPPO Secretariat (2020-07).