Second European conference on Xylella fastidiosa: how research can support solutions (Ajaccio, Corsica, FR, 2019-10-29/30)
The ‘Second European conference on Xylella fastidiosa: how research can support solutions’ will take place in Ajaccio (Corsica, FR) from the 29th to the 30th of October 2019. The conference is being organised jointly by: EFSA, INRA, ANSES, the ‘Office de l’Environnement de la Corse’ and the ‘Conservatoire Botanique National de Corse’, POnTE, XF-ACTORS, CURE-XF, EuroXanth, and Euphresco.
The programme will focus on the most recent results of research on:
- Biology and pathogenicity.
- Detection and surveillance.
- Ecology, epidemiology and modelling.
- Insect vectors.
- Risk assessment and assessment of impacts (including environmental and socio-economic impact).
- Sustainable management strategies.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission is the 14th of April 2019.
EPPO Secretariat (2019-03).