International Symposium on Biological Control of Weeds (2018-08-26/31, Engelberg, Switzerland)
The International Symposium on Biological Control of Weeds will be held in Engelberg, Switzerland between the 26 – 31st August 2018. Abstract submissions are invited from the 1st December until 15 March 2018 under the following scientific sessions:
- Target and agent selection,
- Novel methods to determine efficacy and environmental safety of agents,
- Making classical biological control more predictive: moving from ecological to evolutionary processes,
- Regulations for agent release and access to genetic resources,
- Post-release monitoring and evaluation,
- Social and economic assessments of biological control,
- Integrated Weed Management and restoration,
- Opportunities and constraints for classical weed biocontrol in developed countries.
More details on each session are available via the symposium website.