1st International Congress for Plant Protection in Mediterranean Agroecosystems: Biological invasions in Mediterranean Agroecosystems (Montpellier, FR, 2018-07-16/20)
The 1st International Congress for Plant Protection in Mediterranean Agroecosystems (ICPPMA) will be held from July 16th to 20th 2018 in Montpellier, France. The congress will be dedicated to biological invasions in Mediterranean agroecosystems, and the following main topics will be addressed:
- Food webs in Mediterranean agroecosystems
- Epidemiological surveys in Mediterranean plant protection
- Role and functioning of phytosanitary agencies in the context of new emerging pests
- IPM: agroecological structures and biocontrol in Mediterranean agroecosystems
- NTIC in plant protection in the Mediterranean area
- Regulations in plant protection in the Mediterranean area
Simultaneous interpretation (French/English) will be provided during the plenary sessions. The deadline for submitting abstracts is the 15th of December 2017.
For more information, consult the congress website: http://www.icppma.com/
EPPO Secretariat (2017-10).