Royal Society of Chemistry Publications of interest to EPPO countries
- Since 1989, the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) in UK has published its European Directory of Agrochemical Products which the EPPO Secretariat recommends as the source of information on products registered in EPPO countries. EPPO's earlier programme of exchange of pesticide lists·has now been set aside, since this publication fulfils its purpose admirably. EPPO now cooperates with RSC in obtaining the necessary information.
The latest (3rd) edition in 1988 covers 23 countries and appears in 4 volumes:
- Insecticides, Acaricides, Nematicides
- Plant Growth Regulators, Rodenticide, Molluscicide, Repellents, Additives...
- RSC also publishes an Agrochemicals Handbook, composed of individual loose-leaf sheets on active ingredients of plant protection products, with regular update sheets.
- The World Directory of Pesticide Control Organizations is a revised and updated version of a publication which originally appeared in Sweden. It is a useful practical aid for all those concerned with pesticide registration at national and international level.
- The Pesticide Index is a quick guide to chemical, common and trade names of pesticides worldwide, originally published by the Tropical Development and Research Institute (GB).
- Finally, Pesticide Outlook is a quarterly international pesticide review and news journal.
For further details, please contact:
Royal Society of Chemistry,
Thomas Graham House,
Cambridge CB4 4WF
Royal Society of Chemistry