PQR - release of version 3.0
A new version of EPPO's phytosanitary information system PQR has just been released. It has the following new features:
1) pest distribution can now be listed for subnational areas of certain countries, either large countries (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Russia, USA) or countries which include islands (France, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom) ;
2) information has been added on the pests recently added to the Annexes of EU Directive 77/93 which were not included in 'Quarantine Pests for Europe' ;
3) records obtained by CABI by bibliographic searching, as part of its joint contract with EPPO for the EU, have been added where PQR did not already have them ;
4) new data validation has been provided by Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland and USA ;
5) all new information from the EPPO Reporting Service has been added.
PQR Version 3.0 is available on diskette from EPPO Headquarters, 1 rue Le Notre, 75016 Paris, France.
EPPO Secretariat, 1994-11.