EFSA scientific conference ‘Shaping the future of food safety, together’ (World EXPO Milano, IT, 2015-10-14/16)
On the occasion of the World EXPO 2015 taking place in Milano (IT), EFSA will organize a scientific conference entitled ‘Shaping the future of food safety, together’ on 2015-10-14/16. This conference is addressed to the scientific and risk assessment community, as well as to risk managers and risk communicators from in- and outside Europe. It will focus on two major themes: 1) Assessment Science, and 2) Science, Innovation and Society.
The conference will be organised in plenary and breakout sessions, with the latter covering the following topics:
- Open risk assessment
- Data: co-creating added value
- Key challenges in scientific advice - ;Weighing evidence and assessing uncertainties
- Nutrition challenges ahead
- Novel chemical hazard characterisation approaches
- Microbiological risk assessment - ;Challenges and opportunities
- Drivers for emerging issues in animal and plant health - ;The global nutrition at risk
- Advancing environmental risk assessment
- Expertise for the future
For more information visit the conference’s website: www.efsaexpo2015.eu
EPPO Secretariat (2015-01).