New additions to the EPPO A1 and A2 Lists
In September 2014, the EPPO Council approved the addition of the following pests to the EPPO A1 and A2 Lists of pests recommended for regulation as quarantine pests.
Addition to the A1 List (pests absent from the EPPO region):
- Acidovorax citrulli (Bacteria)
- Aromia bungii (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Neoleucinodes elegantalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae)
Additions to the A2 List (pests locally present in the EPPO region):
- Parthenium hysterophorus (Asteraceae)
- Polygraphus proximus (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)
For each individual pest, a datasheet and PRA documents are being prepared and will be available in due course on the EPPO website.
EPPO Secretariat (2014-09).