New additions to the EPPO A1 and A2 Lists
In September 2013, the EPPO Council approved the addition of the following pests to the EPPO A1 and A2 Lists of pests recommended for regulation as quarantine pests.
Addition to the A1 List (pests absent from the EPPO region):
- Apriona cinerea (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Apriona germari (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Apriona japonica (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
- Oemona hirta (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
Additions to the A2 List (pests locally present in the EPPO region):
- Baccharis halimifolia (Asteraceae)
- Phytophthora kernoviae (Peronosporaceae)
- Phytophthora ramorum (Peronosporaceae)
- Thaumatotibia leucotreta (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae)
For each individual pest, a datasheet and PRA documents are being prepared and will be available in due course on the EPPO website.
EPPO Secretariat (2013-09).