PQR - the EPPO database on quarantine pests: new update
PQR - the EPPO database on quarantine pests (geographical distributions, host plants, regulatory status, pathways, pictures) was updated on the 2012-08-28.
The following new items have been added since the previous version (2012-03-28)
- New world distributions: Bradybaena similaris, Eurytoma plotnikovi, Neoleucinodes elegantalis, Pomacea insularum, Takecallis arundinariae, Thaumastocoris peregrinus
- Quarantine Lists for Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- New pest pictures (e.g. Neoleucinodes elegantalis, Thaumastocoris peregrinus, Lagarosiphon major, Opuntia cylindrica, Periploca graeca)
- New search functionalities (e.g. you can view all pests present in the EU)
- All recent data from the EPPO Reporting Service (March to July 2012)
If you have not already installed PQR on your computer, you can download it (free) from the EPPO website: http://www.eppo.int/DATABASES/pqr/pqr.htm
EPPO Secretariat (2012-08).