Symposium on invasive aquatic plant species in Europe - Düsseldorf (DE), 2009-08-20
The number of invasive aquatic plants in Europe has increased rapidly during the few last years, and the aims of this symposium are:
- to improve communication within the scientific community, and between scientists and policy makers on this topic.
- to summarize the knowledge of invasive aquatic plants in Europe
- to summarize the effects of optimized management strategies for different species.
Calls for papers are open on the following topics:
1) Distribution of invasive aquatic plants in Europe
2) Ecology of non‐native aquatic plants and their impact on the infested water bodies
3) Prevention and management.
The number of participants is limited to 50 persons.
Contact: Andrea Hussner Andreas.Hussner@uni.duesseldorf.de
For further information: www.aquatischeneophyten.de
EPPO Secretariat, 2009-04.