International Conference on novel and sustainable weed management in arid and semi-arid agro-ecosystems, Rehovot (IL), 2007-10-07/12
The European Weed Research Society and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem organize on 2007-10-07/12 an International Conference on novel and sustainable weed management in arid and semi-arid agro-ecosystems, Rehovot (IL). Topics covered are the following and will be related to the specific conditions prevailing in arid and semi-arid climates:
- Weed management in arid and semi-arid farming systems: dry-land crops, irrigated crops
- Bio-control and allelopathy in weed management
- Integrated weed management and precision agriculture
- Parasitic weeds
- Herbicide resistant weeds and crops
- Herbicide behaviour in soils, bio-remediation, and methyl bromide alternatives
- Invasive weeds: biology, control and quarantine regulations
- Weed biology, and ecology and modeling
- Biotechnology and molecular biology in weed science
- Application methods and formulations.
Abstracts must be submitted before 2007-09-01.
International conference on Novel and Sustainable Weed Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Agro-Ecosystems (Rehovot, IL, 2007-10-07/12). http://www.agri.huji.ac.il/aridconference/index.html