New version of PQR (4.5) is now available
A new version of PQR (version 4.5) has now been released and can be ordered from the EPPO Secretariat. PQR is a database on geographical distribution and host plants of regulated pests. It gives access to data on:
- all the pests of the EPPO A1 and A2 lists and of EU Directive 2000/29, appearing in the EPPO/CABI publication "Quarantine Pests for Europe" (QPE) (2nd edition)
- pests added to these lists since that publication
- pests of the EPPO Alert List
- plants of the EPPO priority invasive plant list
- many other quarantine pests and invasive plants of interest to other regions of the world (data obtained from FAO, CABI or from the RPPOs).
PQR is provided on CD-Rom. NPPOs of EPPO member countries are currently receiving free copies of PQR; other users can order it from the EPPO Secretariat at the price of 75 EUR.
1 rue Le Nôtre
75016 Paris, France
Tel : + 33 1 45 20 77 94
Fax : + 33 1 42 24 89 43
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, consult our web page: http://www.eppo.org/PUBLICATIONS/pqr/pqr.htm
EPPO Secretariat, 2006-05.