What is EPPO Global Database?EPPO Global Database is maintained by the Secretariat of the European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO). This database is still under development but its ultimate goal is to include all pest-specific information that has been produced or collected by EPPO.
- EPPO datasheets
- EPPO Standards
- more than 3700 pictures of pests (including invasive alien plants).
- articles of the EPPO Reporting Service (since 1991).
How to cite EPPO Global Database?
EPPO (2017) EPPO Global Database (available online). https://gd.eppo.int
How to request new EPPO codes?Read the guidelines
EPPO Reporting Service no. 6 is available.
- Acacia longifolia
- Aonidiella aurantii
- Aporia crataegi
- Baccharis spicata
- Consolida orientalis
- Curtobacterium flaccumfaciens pv. flaccumfaciens
- Euproctis chrysorrhoea
- Eurygaster maura
- Heilopus lauri
- Lygodium japonicum
- Pezothrips kellyanus
- Tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- Tuta absoluta
- Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. alfalfae
- Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. phaseoli
- Xanthomonas euvesicatoria